# Store payments: Stripe
# Ember configuration
Ensure you are logged in with the account using which you purchased Ember. Other users cannot access the store configuration even if they have administrative permissions.
- Navigate to Admin > Store and select the Settings tab.
- Select a currency that is set up on your Stripe account.
- Enter the Publishable key and Secret key from your Stripe dashboard.
- Click on the Save button.
# Stripe configuration
- While still in the settings page, copy the Webhook URL.
- Browse to the Webhooks page in Stripe's dashboard. Hit
Add endpointand enter the URL you copied earlier. Choose
Events to senddropdown.
- Retrieve the Webhook
Signing secretfrom Stripe's dashboard and enter it in Ember's configuration.